Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sword Art Online - 5 A Crime Within The Walls

We got a lot of Asuna in this episode so bear it :-P



I'm done for today

What are you doing?

It's the best weather today you see.

May be

I'm sleepy too.

I'm getting up, let get some hunt

Sleeping beauty

Kirito is waiting for Asuna to wake up. This part the Anime did not explain why Asuna fall asleep so quickly while the light novel does. [Spoiler] Asuna does a lot of work a second commander of Knight of Blood yet her level is very close to Kirito who is a solo player. It seems that party bonus is low in SAO [Spoiler].

What a boring face

Huh, where am I?

Eeeehhhhh!!?

Thank you for look over me.

Seriously Asuna looks better when she is serious

We have no time to rest like?

Kirito's answer "you are the one who sleep"

Can you here a bone crack here?

Good view

Yoruko

Don't cry Yoruko

Good view  ^ __ ^

Thank you for walk me to the inn


Kirito can you just call me Asuna

he he he

don't

do

it

I feel sad that we lost you, Yoruko

1 comment:

  1. makasih banyakkk gannnn,...akhirnya bisa nemu yg gbr hade.nya,..b^^

    ReplyDelete