Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sword Art Online - 7 The Temperature of Heart

Now, Kirito has Elucidator and 2-hand sword skill. This episode tell the story of him and Lizbeth go to the dungeon to find material for his new sword, Dark Repulser.

Lizbeth's shop



Curious

Asuna's going to have a boyfriend

interesting...

Asuna: See you later

Lizbeth's old guild?

Lizbeth's Smith Shop

Always with this face, Liz?

Elucidator

The price will be high, he he he

Lizbeth after her best sword available broke

Lizbeth: I will go with you, OK?

The dungeon is cold

It's warm

Lizbeth: I wonder why I am here, alone with this guy

Crystal

This remind me of Silica

Miss you, Silica

This is where dragon live

We have actual boss battle this week

Bekiragon!!?

Kirito cool act

Kirito really is good

Yet they made some false moves

Really love you with these kind of faces, Lizbeth

Kirito: I, I'm OK

At night

Lizbeth seems to like camping

Lovely Lizbeth

Let's hold hand Kirito

Lizbeth: Your hand is warm






Somehow they manage to get out

Lizbeth: I like you Kirito

Kirito: Huh, can't hear you

Lizbeth: I will tell him

Dark Repulser + 0

Kirito knows what is goning to happen, doesn't he?

Lizbeth: my feeling

Asuna is here!!?

Lizbeth run out to a bridge

and cry

At the end

Lizbeth able came back to her old self

Lizbeth: Until next time welcome again

No comments:

Post a Comment